Wedding photo shooting in Athens
“The story of a magical wedding inspiration photo shooting in Athens”
One would imagine that this can never happen. Yet it is true. Eleven wonderful, talented, determined women and a man got together in a mutual cause, succeeded to cooperate in full harmony, as only professionals do, to offer you the following magical photo shooting.
Our creative team:
1) Evgenia Limantzaki – Ktima Xatzi – “Hatzi Mansion” – www.xatzi-ktima.gr
2) Irina Spiru – Photographer – www.cameradia.com
3) Sila Papdopoulou – Creative Designer – www.creativeprintshop.gr – www.sipa.gr
4) Marina Gruzdeva – Wedding Planner – www.marvellouswedding.com
5) Alisa Sitaridi – Floral Stylist – FB Alisa Sitaridi http://www.flowersinlove.gr
6) Elena Goloshchapava and Elena Fedorova – Wedding Dresses Designer – FB Noel Collection
7) Krystallina Paramythi – Crystal Fairytale Events – Sweet Table – www.thecfevents.com
8) Alina Demhcenko – Model FB www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005386936023&pnref=friends.search
9) Eleni Papadopoulou – MUAh – FB Beauty Moments by Eleni www.facebook.com/www.beautymoments.gr
10) Margarita Radeva – Ceramic Art – www.euceramicart.margaritaradeva.com
11) Danil Semenets – Video FB www.facebook.com/danylo.semenets.vladislavovich?fref=ts
It was a wonderful Sunday afternoon, the weather at Synterina, Anavyssos, Greece was just perfect and the team was full of inspiration.
Mrs. Evgenia Limantzaki was expecting us at the front door of Ktima Xatzi, with a beautiful smile and immediately made us feel at home. The breathtaking Mansion was at our disposal until sunset. We have heard about the famous beauty of sunsets from the front garden of Ktima Xatzi and we could not wait to feel the magic of this unique view.
Our beautiful model, Alina Demchenko and MUAh Eleni Papadopoulou together with Mrs. Elena Fedorova, our wedding dresses designer of Noel Collection followed Mrs. Limantzaki to the Bridal Suite of the Mansion. A miracle was about to happen there. Even if we knew that this was a professional photo shooting the image of a radiating bride is always a sight of pure bliss.
Our floral stylist Alisa Sitaridi and wedding planner Marina Gruzdeva started preparing the bridal table with the assistance of our graphic designer Sila Papadopoulou. Along participated Margarita Radeva with her “Spheres of Happiness” and her handcrafted pomegranates. Beautiful flowers, inspired decoration, exquisite print design invitations, table sets, crystal glasses and old family heirlooms were brought to life and were captured in time for ever by the well known, talented photographer Irina Dianova-Spiru.
After a while the sweet table caught our attention where vegan chef Krystallina Paramythi was teasing our taste with her bridal wedding cake and her adorable cup cakes.
As the whole preparation was evolving video maker Danil Semenets, Irina’s right hand, the gentleman of our team, was following from corner to corner filming every moment of this amazing cooperation.
We are very proud and would like to invite you to our magical Bridal Journey at Ktima Xatzi and let you enjoy the outcome of this precious Sunday that we shared, preparing it for YOUR very special WEDDING DAY.